Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

NELISA SUFINA :)
Sunday 13 October 2013 | 22:33 | 0 comments
. assalamualaikum .

hey guys !



let me introduce you my only one sister that i love damn much NUR NELISA SUFINA . 15, PMR victim . my dormates . i dont know much about her but the most important thing is .  i know that i love her :) 
we talk everyday
we share our things, our problem,

we treat each other like sisters

we fight

we laugh

we cry

we love
we do everythings together

but i know, we wont be together forever :( this is my last year in mozac. that is mean ... our time to be together is almost done. i have to go . maybe we cant be like before after this. im going to miss that moment when you call me "kakak"  . that moment when you went to my bed and slept with me . that moment when you take care of me whenever im not feeling well . im going to miss every things bout you neyl :(

but .. i always told you, 

whatever whenever whover we are, im going to love you forever . 
dont you ever dare to forget me ! dont you dare kay sayang  :* haha

dear nelisa, akak tak tahu nak describe how much i love you . how much im thankful to have you as my sister. i will always remember that moment when we are together :) tak lama dah neyl akak nak habis sekolah . and yet .. yeayyy ! im free . but i have to leave you :( tapi tu tak bermakna kita berpisah selamanya kan . yess i know :) dont forget to contact me after this kay :* take my words "A person who truly loves you will never leave you no matter how hard the situation is" last word .. love you budak ! xoxo


 
byebye

. assalamualaikum .




Old things